Data e fundit për aplikim : Korrik 31, 2018
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for driving market share and qualifying leads that build pipeline for the global sales organization. The Sales Development Representative will also be responsible for running targeted campaigns focused primarily on cold calling, developing and qualifying leads to the point of handoff to the sales force. A key requirement is to conduct business interactions with prospects/customers in a way that creates a superior experience that will set the stage for future product sales for Prosperoware.
• Making calls per day to build and manage lead development pipeline
• Prospect into multiple organizations via cold-calling, networking, e-mail/e-marketing, and utilizing Internet information sources
• Articulate our value proposition to decision-maker prospects within the Legal industry to assess buying interest. Promote software solutions with various management levels and professionals across technical and business disciplines
• Achieve or exceed goal for evaluations and first meetings on a monthly basis
• Qualify all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions
• Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
• Develop superior customer service relationship with prospects
• Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the Company technology – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers in terms of business value
• Contribute to every component of the critical functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle (forecasting, reporting, customer database maintenance and data entry, correspondence, and communications)
• Provide daily and weekly activity reports to management
• Social Media Monitoring: Engaging with social media platforms, creating alerts on keywords, researching topics and sharing information with individuals responsible for producing the content and responses
• Update lead rank/stage and prospect interaction in CRM throughout
• Bachelor’s degree and drive to succeed in a cold call environment
• 1-2 years business experience
• Ability to understand and successfully promote technical offerings
• Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking, listening and cold-calling
• Ability to converse with and influence at all levels within a Law Firm
• Knowledge of marketing techniques and databases used in marketing a plus
• Experience with CRM systems a plus
• Able to work independently in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment
• Solid understanding of social media tools and vehicles including LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogs and monitoring tools.
This position is based out of our Prishtina, Kosovo office.
Qualified candidates should send resumes (in English) to [email protected] with Sales Development Representative in Subject. If you require any further information, feel free to contact us at +38649130547.