Data e fundit për aplikim : Maj 30, 2018
Employer: Agrimatco Kosovo L.L.C. Date: 09.05.2018
Position: Country Manager
Agrimatco is a unique international agricultural distribution company, operating in more than 50 countries. Our areas of activity include crop protection, specialty fertilizers, seeds, veterinary products and agricultural tools.
For our Company in Kosovo we are looking for a:
COUNTRY MANAGER – KOSOVO
Job summary: Country Manager is responsible for overall management of the company’s operation and for implementation strategic policy according to corporate objectives to achieve business development targets.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- Development and implementation of long- and short-term strategies consistent with Business Plan and aligned with corporate guidelines, aimed at maximizing market share, sales and profitability objectives of the company.
- Plans, develops and establishes company objectives on the market in accordance with corporate guidelines;
- Oversees business strategies, monitors the company’s financial status;
- Builds and leads team to achieve goals, i.e. market share, revenue levels, cost control and/or operational efficiency;
- Leads and arranges importations of goods with suppliers, coordinates and ensures that all orders will be delivery on time according to the approved Business Plan;
- Ensures compliance with corporate values on all levels of management in the company;
- Plan business objective, develops organizational policies, co-ordinates operations between agronomists and establishes responsibilities and procedures for attaining objectives;
- Reviews activity reports and financial statements to determine how the company’s policy objectives are being met. Revise objectives and plans in accordance with actual conditions;
- Leads and co-ordinates activities aimed at creating new and continuing existing operations to maximize returns on investments and to increase productivity;
- Initiates, organize and coordinate contacts with key customers, key opinion leaders, government institutions (i.e. Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Rural Development); and Suppliers
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- University degree in Agricultural Sciences (Horticulture, Crop Production, Crop Protection)
- Minimum 5 years of management experience in the field of Agricultural Materials (inputs) sales.
- Basic financial skills as well as experience in managing operations, teams and projects, and in developing business
- Strategic thinking and excellent communication and cooperation skills
- Fluent in English and sufficiency in Serbian language (optional)
- Driver license – B category
The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: [email protected] if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Mr. Milot Gashi, directly on +37745376725 (Monday – Friday) until 30 May, 2018. The selected candidates will be invited for interview.